What a great day for a hike! And what a nice surprise – we had a grandpa to join us all morning for Wild Wilderness Wednesday! Thanks, Grandpa, for joining us. We all loved having you with us. How great to have an adult at the beginning of the hiking group, one in the middle and one at the end!!!!
In the afternoon, Maggie and the small outside groups had a conversation about caring for our friends, the animals. They also continued their conversation about our next calendar icon – P.E. And Spanish. Inside small groups worked with Darrell on verbal counting, counting teddy bears using one to one correspondence, and added another vocabulary drawing, doll(s), to our deer language.
Many thanks for bringing in:
- Impact forms
- ASQ Questionnaires
- Walk for the homeless donations and forms
- Home language surveys
Dates to remember:
- Monday, October 24 and Tuesday, October 25 – Darrell is away from the classroom. Maggie will be supported by another teacher.
- Thursday, October 27, Pre K BBB/HV room Happenings – an adult only event to review work in progress.
- Friday, October 28, No school for children – Teachers attend Professional Development.
- Monday, October 31, Friendship House Walk for the Homeless – Children come dressed in constumes all day. We would love for you to join us in the parade in constume.