The Burke scientists visited with us this morning. They presented a lesson on force – push, pull, or push and pull. The children divided into three groups, zebras, elephants and tigers. In these groups they continued conversations about force. During the small group work the children made paper airplanes experimenting with pushing the planes to get them airborne.
More about our day:
- A birthday committee planned a birthday gift for one of the Bats having a birthday next week.
- Participated in a fire drill.
- Children signed in writing their names.
- Participated in a writing workshop.
- Please join us for a family breakfast at 8:00 in the BBB/HV room. Everyone is invited! It’s like one big play date for children AND adults.